🎤 Alabama - The Closer You Get MP3
|1||She Put The Sad In All His Songs|
Songwriter – M. McAnally, R. Byrne
Songwriter – L. Shell
Songwriter – K. D. McGuire, G. Pearce
|4||Lady Down On Love|
Songwriter – R. Owen
|5||The Closer You Get|
Songwriter – J.P. Pennington, M. Gray
Songwriter – J. Cook
|7||What In The Name Of Love|
Songwriter – B. Boling, C. Deal, R. Wayne
Songwriter – J. McBride
Songwriter – R. Rogers
|10||Very Special Love|
Songwriter – R. Owen, T. Gentry
- Acoustic Guitar – Jack Eubanks
- Arranged By [Strings] – Kristin Wilkinson
- Art Direction – Hogan Entertainment
- Bass Guitar – Hayward Bishop, Teddy Gentry, William Adair
- Design – Gabrielle Raumberger
- Drums – Mark Herndon
- Electric Guitar – Dave Kirby, Fred Newell, Jeff Cook , Randy Owen
- Engineer – Gene Rice, Paul Goldberg
- Fiddle – Bruce Watkins
- Keyboards – Shane Keister, Willie Rainsford
- Mastered By – Randy Kling
- Percussion – Farrell Morris
- Photography By – Moshe Brakha
- Producer – Alabama, Harold Shedd
- Strings – The Nashville String Machine
Total Studio Recording Hours: 317
- Barcode (Text): 0 7863-54663-1
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (side A label): AHL1-4663-A
- Matrix / Runout (side B label): AHL1-4663-B
- Matrix / Runout (side A runout stamped [except RANDYS ROOST]): AHL1-4663A 10S RANDYS ROOST I
- Matrix / Runout (side B runout stamped [except RANDYS ROOST]): AHL1 4663B 3S RANDYS ROOST
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Down 'N Dixie Music
- Published By – Chinnichap Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Careers Music, Inc.
- Published By – Buzzherb Music
- Published By – Maypop Music
- Published By – I've Got The Music Company
- Published By – Rick Hall Music, Inc.
- Published By – Fame Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Bus Ride Music
- Published By – House Of Gold Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hallnote Music Co.
- Published By – Mighty Mighty Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sister John Music, Inc.
- Published By – Publishers Licensing Corporation
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Widmont Music Inc.
- Published By – Millhouse Music
- Published By – Friendly Finley Music
- Recorded At – The Music Mill, Nashville, TN
- Mixed At – The Music Mill, Nashville, TN
- Mastered At – Randy's Roost
The Closer You Get. is the seventh studio album by country music band Alabama, released in 1983. All three singles from this album - The Closer You Get, Lady Down on Love and Dixieland Delight - reached Number One on the Hot Country Songs charts in 1983. She Put the Sad in All His Songs was also recorded by Ronnie Dunn who formed the duo Brooks & Dunn with Kix Brooks in 1991 and was released by him as a single in 1983. Alabama's official music video for 'The Closer You Get'. Click to listen to. As featured on Greatest Hits Vol. The closer you get, the further I fall I'll be over the edge now in no time at all. I'm fallin' faster and faster and faster with no time to stall Closer You Get In the Style of Alabama. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Songs in album Alabama - The Closer You Get 1983. Alabama - The Closer You Get. Alabama - Lady Down On Love. Alabama - She Put The Sad In All His Songs. Alabama - Red River. Alabama - What In The Name Of Love. Alabama - Dixieland Delight. The Closer You Get is a song recorded by American country music band Alabama. It was released in April 1983 as the title track and second single from Alabama's album The Closer You Get. The Closer You Get was written in 1980 by J. Pennington and Mark Gray, members of Exile. However, the song was not immediately recorded by Alabama. Two earlier versions were released as singles - the first by Exile which failed to gain much attention and singer Don King, whose version reached No. 27 on the. Album 1983 10 Songs. Closer You Get. Country 1983. Lady Down On Love. She Put the Sad In All His Songs. On their fourth album The Closer You Get, Alabama gets further away from the country roots and down-home charm responsible for their incredible chart success. One may be surprised at the unusual number of ballads, but popular country in the early '80s, in hindsight, seems more suited to adult easy listening than country with the popularity of Kenny Rogers, Crystal Gayle, and Dolly Parton. The Closer You Get, Lady Down On Love and more. 10 tracks 39:58. Alabama is a country music band from Fort Payne, Alabama that was started in 1969 but did not get a recording contract until 1977. Alabama began by singing for tips around Myrtle Beach before going on to sell millions of records. They read more