🎤 Beequeen - Natursymfonie MP3
- Performer: Beequeen
- Title: Natursymfonie
- Genre: Electronic
- Country: US
- Record source: Vinyl, LP, Limited Edition, White Label, Clear
- Released: 14 Oct 2003
- Style: Ambient, Dub, Experimental, Field Recording
- Label: Beta-lactam Ring Records
- Cat#: mt034
- MP3 album: 2202 mb
- FLAC album: 1544 mb
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 090
|1||Saving Pennies For A Present (Ownliness)|
|2||Die Heilige Hase|
|4||The Lost Boats|
|5||Pop Pop Fizz Fizz|
|6||The Really Big Shew|
|mt034||Beequeen||Natursymfonie (LP, Ltd + Box)||Beta-lactam Ring Records||mt034||US||2002|
- Composed By – Beequeen
- Design [Front Cover And Insert Design] – Chris McBeth, Freek Kinkelaar
- Design, Artwork – Chris McBeth
- Edited By – Beequeen
- Engineer [Sound Wizzard In The Woods] – Raymond Steeg
- Instruments, Electronics – Frans de Waard, Freek Kinkelaar
- Photography By [Front Cover Photography By] – Miranda Appel
Initially this release was supposed to be an edition of 140 copies, but due to a pressing plant error it is limited to 120 copies. This initial edition was split into 100 deluxe copies with Autumn leaves from the USA and Nijmegen, including signed and numbered artwork by Beequeen, and 20 copies without the leaves or artwork made mainly for distributors.
200 additional copies were accidentally pressed on clear vinyl.
In May 2002 Beta-lactam Ring Records sold 50 of those copies to Japan, these copies bear the cat.-no. mt034j.
This is the second pressing of 60 copies on clear vinyl with original inserts in black cover, made available on October 14th, 2003 through the Beequeen website. It came without the box, some copies signed.
Edited from the original live performance by Beequeen at the Musik frei nach Beuys festival, Schloss Moyland, Kranenberg, Germany Friday the 8th of September 2000.