🎤 Carol Channing - Original Broadway Cast Album - Carol Channing As Lorelei: A Musical Comedy MP3
- Performer: Carol Channing
- Title: Original Broadway Cast Album - Carol Channing As Lorelei: A Musical Comedy
- Genre: Soundtracks
- Country: US
- Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
- Released: 1974
- Style: Musical
- Label: MGM Records
- Cat#: M3G-55, M3G 55
- MP3 album: 1299 mb
- FLAC album: 2325 mb
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 379
|2||–Carol Channing & Singers||Lorelei Finale||1:40|
|4||–"Lorelei" Original Broadway Cast, Orchestra||Overture||3:43|
|5||–Carol Channing||A Little Girl From Little Rock||3:52|
|6||–Carol Channing, Peter Palmer & Singers||Bye Bye Baby||3:58|
|7||–Carol Channing, Jack Fletcher & Singers||It's Delightful Down In Chile||3:37|
|8||–Tamara Long||I Love What I'm Doing||2:22|
|9||–Carol Channing||Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend||4:05|
|10||–Carol Channing, Peter Palmer & Singers||Homesick Blues||4:02|
|11||–Carol Channing, John Mineo, Bob Fitch & Singers||Mamie Is Mimi||3:40|
|12||–Lee Roy Reams||I Won't Let You Get Away||3:09|
|13||–Carol Channing||"Looking Back"... On... "Diamonds"||2:39|
|14||–Carol Channing, Dody Goodman, Lee Roy Reams, Singers||Keeping Cool With Coolidge||2:24|
|15||–Carol Channing||Looking Back||3:03|
|MV 5097 OC||Carol Channing||The Original Cast Album - Carol Channing As Lorelei: A Musical Comedy (LP)||MGM Records||MV 5097 OC||US||1973|
|MV 5097 OC, MV-5097-OC||Carol Channing||The Original Cast Album - Carol Channing As Lorelei: A Musical Comedy (LP, Album)||MGM Records, MGM Records, Verve Records, Verve Records||MV 5097 OC, MV-5097-OC||US||1974|
|MV 5097 OC||Carol Channing||The Original Cast Album - Carol Channing As Lorelei: A Musical Comedy (LP)||MGM Records||MV 5097 OC||Canada||Unknown|
|MV 5097||Carol Channing||The Original Cast Album - Carol Channing As Lorelei: A Musical Comedy (LP, Promo)||MGM Records||MV 5097||US||1973|
|000140702||Carol Channing||Lorelei: A Musical Comedy (A Decca Broadway Original Cast Album) (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Decca Broadway||000140702||US||2003|
- Arranged By [Dance Music Arranged By] – Jay Thompson
- Choreography – Ernest O. Flatt
- Directed By – Robert Moore
- Engineer [Director Of Engineering] – Val Valentin
- Engineer [Studio Engineer] – Chuck Irwin, Stanley Tonkel
- Ensemble – Angela Martin , Aniko Farrell, Bob Daley , Casey Jones , Chris Allen , David Roman , Dick Natkowski, Donna Monroe, Georgia Dell , Gia De Silva, Gregg Harlan, Howard Leonard, Jayne Turner, Jonathan Miele, Joyce Chapman, Katherine Mineo, Ken Ploss, Ken Sherber, Marian Haraldson, Maureen Crockett, Peggy Haug, Penny Pritchard, Ray Cox, Rick Schneider , Robert Lee Riker, Wayne Mattson, Willard Beckham
- Featuring [With] – Brandon Maggart, Dody Goodman, Ian Tucker, Jack Fletcher , Jean Bruno, Lee Roy Reams, Peter Palmer , Bob Fitch, Tamara Long
- Lighting – John Gleason
- Lyrics By – Leo Robin
- Lyrics By [New Lyrics By] – Betty Comden & Adolph Green
- Music By – Jule Styne
- Music By [New Music By] – Jule Styne
- Music Director [Musical Direction By] – Milton Rosenstock
- Orchestrated By [Orchestrations By] – Buster Davis, Hugh Martin
- Other [Book By] – Anita Loos, Joseph Field
- Other [Costumes By] – Alvin Colt
- Other [Miss Channing's Costumes By] – Bob Mackie, Ray Aghayan
- Other [New Book By] – Gail Parent, Kenny Solms
- Presenter – Lee Guber, Shelly Gross
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Stanley Styne
- Producer [Produced By: (For MGM Records)] – Jule Styne, Stan Moress
- Producer [Production Associates] – Dorothy Dicker, Val Valentin
- Set Designer [Scenery By] – John Conklin
- Sleeve Notes [Notes By] – Mort Goode
- Written-By – Betty Comden-Adolph Green (tracks: A2, A7, B2, B5, B7, B8), Jule Styne, Leo Robin (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B1, B3, B4, B6, B7)
Recorded in New York City, February 18, 1973 and March 1, 1974.
This release differs from The Original Cast Album which was recorded pre-Broadway.
Original Broadway Cast Album recorded after Broadway opening, with several changes in cast and score.
℗ 1973 MGM Records, Inc. except A1, A6, B2, B7. ℗ 1974 MGM Records, Inc.
© 1974 MGM Records, Inc. / Printed in U.S.A.
A1. No artist is credited on release.
Performers differ on back of sleeve and on labels for the following tracks (correct performers are shown in track list):
B1. Lee Roy Reams & Singers (on sleeve); Carol Channing, Dody Goodman, Lee Roy Reams & Singers (on label)
B5. Carol Channing & Singers (on sleeve); Peter Palmer (on label)
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 1): (M3G 55-1)
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 2): (M3G 55-2)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side 1): M3G-55 A Ƨ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side 2): M3G- 55 B Ƨ
- Manufactured By – MGM Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MGM Records, Inc.
- Published By – Consolidated Music Publishers, Inc.
- Published By – Stratford Music Corporation
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Copyright (c) – Music Fair Enterprises, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Lorelei Co.
Формируйте собственную коллекция коллекцию записей Carol Channing. Carol Elaine Channing January 31, 1921 January 15, 2019 was an American actress, singer, dancer, and comedian, known for starring in Broadway and film musicals. Her characters usually had a fervent expressiveness and an easily identifiable voice, whether singing or for comedic effect. Channing began as a Broadway musical actress starring in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes in 1949 and Hello, Dolly in 1964, and winning the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Musical for the latter. She revived both roles. Carol Channing became a Broadway star at 28 in the 1949 musical Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, singing Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend, among other songs written by composer Jule Styne and lyricist Leo Robin. In 1973, Channing, by then an even bigger Broadway star thanks to Hello, Dolly, embarked on a national tour of a revised version of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes retitled Lorelei after her title character. Carol Channing. 2013 The Original Cast Recording. Jazz Baby. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. A Musical History of Broadway Musicals, Volume 2. Various artists. A Musical History of Broadway Musicals, Volume 1. 2020 Original Cast Recordings Remastered. Prokofiev: Peter and the Wolf and Other Children's Classics. The Little Orchestra Society. Carol Channing has worked primarily as a comic stage actress and singer, along with occasional movie and television appearances. A leggy blonde with popping eyes and a voice that ranges from a baby squeal to a baritone growl, she has an oversized style that was best expressed in her two signature ro. Channing attended Bennington College where she studied dance and drama, then headed for New York, where she performed in clubs before making her Broadway debut in the chorus of the musical No for an Answer January 5, 1941. She was an understudy in the musical Let's Face It. The show ran 740 performances, and the cast album was a Top Ten hit in 1950. Carol Channing, whose incandescent performances as the gold-digging Lorelei Lee in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and the matchmaker Dolly Gallagher Levi in Hello, Dolly made her a Broadway legend, died early Tuesday at her home in Rancho Mirage, Calif. She was 97. Her death was confirmed by her publicist, B. Harlan Boll, who said she had two strokes in the past year. Channing was bringing audiences to their feet night after night in a revival of Hello, Dolly when she was 74, singing, Wow, wow, wow, fellas,, Look at the old girl now, fellas, resplendent in her scarlet gown and jewels,. Carol Channing Фото исполнителя Carol Channing. All songs by Carol Channing. Most popular albums by Carol Channing: Alfred Drake, Anne Brown. The Best Of Broadway. Adolph Green, Cris Alexander. Broadway - The American Musical CD 2. Classical Music Эстрада Musical. Robert Preston, Pat Suzuki. Broadway - The American Musical CD 3. Harry Nilsson, Carol Channing. All About Harry Nilsson Part 3. Carol Elaine Channing born January 31, 1921 is an American actress, singer, dancer and comedian. Notable for starring in Broadway and film Elaine Channing January 31, 1921 January 15, 2019 was an American actress, singer, dancer and comedian. Known for starring in Broadway and film musicals, her characters typically radiated a fervent expressiveness and an easily identifiable voice, whether singing or for comedic effec read more. Carol Elaine Channing January 31, 1921 January 15, 2019 was an American actress, singer, dancer and comedian. Known for starring in Broadway and film musicals, her characters typically radiated a fervent expressiveness and an easily identifiable voice, whether singing or for comedic effect. Information about Jule Styne's Broadway musical, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, including news and gossip, production information, synopsis, musical numbers, sheetmusic, cds, videos, books, sound and video clips, tickets, lyrics, rights holders, the offical website and more. Who starred in the original cast Where can I buy the music Whats the buzz on Broadway Find out at Broadway Musical Home. Revived in 1974 as Lorelei. by Jule Styne, Leo Robin, Joseph Fields and Anita Loos. Playing at a Theatre Near You. Buy Tickets. About the Musical