🎤 Hospital Ships - The Past Is Not A Flood MP3
|1||You And I||7:39|
|2||All In Time||6:34|
|3||Long May You||4:55|
|5||Nothing To Hide||7:02|
|6||Oh My Light||5:42|
|GRAVE108||Hospital Ships||The Past Is Not a Flood (LP, Ltd, Pin)||Graveface Records||GRAVE108||US||2016|
- Acoustic Guitar [Acoustic Guitar, Which I Pitched Up An Octave] – Mark Worrell (tracks: B4)
- Backing Vocals, Performer [Other Weirdness] – Jonas Bonnetta (tracks: A3)
- Band [Hospital Ships Was] – Dan Haab, Jonas Bonnetta, Jordan Geiger, Kevin Schneider, Mark Worrell, Nathan Dixey, Taylor Holenbeck, Thor Harris
- Congas – Thor Harris (tracks: B4, B6)
- Design [Label Design], Layout [Additional Layout] – Ryan McCardle
- Design, Layout – Nick Christus
- Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Kevin Schneider (tracks: A1, A2, B5)
- Drums [Drum Set] – Thor Harris (tracks: B4, B6)
- Dulcimer – Dan Haab (tracks: A1), Taylor Holenbeck (tracks: A2)
- Guitar [Guitar Part I Stole And Turned Into An Organ Part] – Taylor Holenbeck (tracks: B4)
- Keyboards [Nord Electro] – Dan Haab (tracks: B5), Nathan Dixey (tracks: A1)
- Marimba – Thor Harris (tracks: A1)
- Mastered By – Collin Jordan
- Mixed By – John Congleton
- Organ [Hammond Organ] – Nathan Dixey (tracks: B5)
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Emma Hadzi-Antich
- Performer [Shruti Box] – Dan Haab (tracks: A2)
- Recorded By – Jordan Geiger, Rob Halverson
- Shaker – Thor Harris (tracks: A3)
- Synth – Jonas Bonnetta (tracks: B5)
- Triangle – Thor Harris (tracks: A2)
- Vibraphone – Nathan Dixey (tracks: A2), Taylor Holenbeck (tracks: A1, B5)
- Voice [Sample From "Phantom Limb"] – Jonathan Meiburg (tracks: A2)
- Voice, Piano [Rob's Piano], Synthesizer [Minimoog, Juno 6], Sampler [MicroSampler, SK-1, MPC1000], Triangle, Acoustic Guitar [Guild Acoustic Guitar], Bells [Nathan's Bell], Drums, Whistling, Percussion [LaCreuset Dutch Oven], Vibraphone [Thor's Vibraphone], Strings [Weird String Thing Thor Made For Me], Piano [Pianet], Piano [Opal's Prepared Piano], Tambourine, Bells [Sleigh Bells], Guitar [Nashville-tuned Guitar], Trumpet – Jordan Geiger
- Written-By – Jordan Geiger
Hand-numbered Record Club edition of 300.
Includes a printed inner sleeve.
Recorded in Austin, TX.
Mixed in Dallas, TX.
"Long May You" contains a sample of Jonathan Meiburg's voice from "Phantom Limb" by Hospital Ships, as well as a sample of strings from "God Made Me" by Shearwater. Used with permission.
Mastered at Boiler Room Mastering.
- Barcode: 6-43157-42919-7
- Matrix / Runout: GRAVE108A S-95653 Lucky
- Matrix / Runout: S-95654 GRAVE108B Lucky
- Lacquer Cut At – Lucky Lacquers
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records
- Mastered At – The Boiler Room
Every Hospital Ships record has been in my life at the right time, and this is no exception. I will probably listen to this once a day. I could not recommend an album more. Favorite track: Oh My Light. Includes unlimited streaming of The Past is not a Flood via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 4 days. Purchasable with gift card. Buy RecordVinyl. Узнавайте о релизах, читайте рецензии, изучайте сведения об участниках альбомов песни и прочая информация о Hospital Ships - The Past Is Not A Flood. Following Hospital Ships' most fully realized album yet, 2013's Destruction in Yr Soul, frontmanfounder Jordan Geiger moved to Austin, Texas sans the group's other members and began working on new material with friends including Swans percussionist Thor Harris. Album 2016 6 Songs. Listen free to Hospital Ships The Past Is Not a Flood You and I, Long May You and more. 6 tracks 37:15. If Oh, Ramona was Jordan Geiger's bedroom-pop debut album, then Lonely Twin is the sound of Geiger's Hospital Ships solo project moving up to a three-room suite. Exploding outward on album opener Love Or Death, Geiger gives voice to those on the outside, always looking in, while injecting enough electronic beats, buzzing organ riffs, and joyous handclaps to elevate this sophomore Hospital Ships album from modest humility to self-assured confidence. Long May You. Hospital Ships. The Past Is Not a Flood. Oh My Light. All in Time. Little Flower. Nothing to Hide. Please write a minimum of 10 characters. Oh My Light, 05:41. All in Time, 06:34. Features Song Lyrics for Hospital Ships's The Past Is Not A Flood album. Latest albums by Hospital Ships. Carry On bw Bird in Furs