🎤 Kevin Morby - Singing Saw MP3
- Performer: Kevin Morby
- Title: Singing Saw
- Genre: Rock
- Country: US
- Record source: CD, Album
- Released: 15 Apr 2016
- Style: Folk Rock, Indie Rock
- Label: Dead Oceans
- Cat#: DOC111
- MP3 album: 2328 mb
- FLAC album: 1479 mb
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 852
|1||Drunk And On A Star||4:18|
|3||Cut Me Down||3:31|
|6||I Have Been To The Mountain||3:13|
- Backing Vocals – Alecia Chakour (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7 to 9), Hannah Cohen (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7 to 9), Lauren Balthrop (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7 to 9)
- Design – Miles Johnson
- Drums, Percussion – Justin Sullivan (tracks: 2 to 4), Nick Kinsey (tracks: 2, 5, 7 to 9)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Sam Cohen
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – John Thayer
- Engineer [Assistant Mastering Engineer] – Maria Rice
- Engineer, Mixed By – D. James Goodwin
- Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Drums – Sam Cohen
- Guitar, Vocals, Piano – Kevin Morby
- Mastered By – Jeff Lipton
- Photography By [Front Cover & Gatefold Photo] – Dusdin Condren
- Piano, Keyboards – Marco Benevento (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8, 9)
- Producer – Sam Cohen
- Saw [Singing Saw] – John Andrews (tracks: 1, 3)
- Saxophone, Flute – Alec Spiegelman (tracks: 4, 7)
- Strings – Eliza Bagg (tracks: 1, 4, 7, 9), Oliver Hill (tracks: 1, 4, 7, 9)
- Trumpet – Cole Kamen-Green (tracks: 2, 5, 9)
CD is in a 6-panel cardboard wallet.
℗ & © 2016 Dead Oceans, Inc.
Engineered and mixed at The Isokon, Woodstock, NY.
Additional engineering by Sam Cohen at Thump Brooklyn, NY.
Assistant engineer at Thump John Thayer.
Mastered at Peerless Mastering, Boston, MA.
- Barcode (As printed): 6 56605 14111 1
- Barcode (Spaces removed): 656605141121
- Label Code: LC 29265
- Matrix / Runout: 12/10/2015 07:39:21.PM #152719 DOC111CD 2866105 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN08
- Mould SID Code: IFPI JI01
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dead Oceans, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Dead Oceans, Inc.
- Engineered At – The Isokon
- Engineered At – Thump Studios
- Mixed At – The Isokon
- Mastered At – Peerless Mastering
Singing Saw by Kevin Morby, released 15 April 2016 1. Cut Me Down 2. I Have Been to the Mountain 3. Singing Saw 4. Drunk and On a Star 5. Dorothy 6. Ferris Wheel 7. Destroyer 8. Black Flowers 9. Water 'Singing Saw' is a record written simply and realized orchestrally. In it, Kevin Morby faces the reality that true beauty deep and earned demands a whole-world balance that includes our darker sides. It is a record of duality, one that marks another stage of growth for this young, gifted songwriter with a kind face and a complicated mind. In the Autumn of 2014, Kevin Morby moved to. Singing Saw - Kevin Morby. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Singing Saw is the third studio album by American indie rock musician Kevin Morby, released on April 15, 2016 on Dead Oceans. Singing Saw received widespread critical acclaim from contemporary music critics. Kevin Morby Woods, Babies recalls singersongwriters of the '60s and '70s in his solo work, particularly Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen, and Singing Saw is his strongest album. Singing Saw. SC Distribution от лица компании Dead. Kevin Morby - Black Flowers - Продолжительность: 5:48 yosemiteju 15. 43: Saw is the third studio album by American indie rock musician Kevin Morby, released on April 15, 2016 on Dead Oceans. The album is Morbys first release since his departure from folk rock band Woods. Singing Saw Q&A. Album 2016 9 Songs. These are inventive folk epics, each scaling fresh terrain. The strident Singing Saw builds into a piercing, yearning lament, Drunk and on a Star is beautifully lonesome, while Destroyer hypnotically sways with its lush orchestra. Singing Saw Kevin Morby. Kevin Morbys album Singing Saw takes the railroad sentiment of his first two records into a more expansive direction. He was 18 then, raised in the Midwest on a small-town punk scene and an arsenal of Bob Dylan records that eventually set him on a course into Neutral Milk Hotel, the Mountain Goats, the Microphones, and a classic backpack-and-a-guitar Americana wanderlust story. I didnt know anyone in New York when I came here, maybe two people, he says. Listen free to Kevin Morby Singing Saw Cut Me Down, I Have Been To the Mountain and more. 9 tracks 43:21. Kevin Morby. This playlist has no tracks yet. Album release date: 15 April 2016. Cut Me Down