🎤 Lou Reed - Rock 'N' Roll Animal MP3
- Performer: Lou Reed
- Title: Rock 'N' Roll Animal
- Genre: Rock
- Country: Europe
- Record source: Vinyl, LP, Reissue, Album
- Released: 1989
- Style: Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Glam
- Label: RCA, RCA International
- Cat#: NL 83664
- MP3 album: 2918 mb
- FLAC album: 2927 mb
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 085
|2||Rock 'N' Roll||10:17|
|3||Intro / Sweet Jane|
Written-By [Intro] – Steve Hunter
|4||White Light/White Heat||5:15|
|APL1-0472||Lou Reed||Rock N Roll Animal (LP, Album, Ind)||RCA Victor||APL1-0472||US||1974|
|BG2 03664||Lou Reed||Rock N Roll Animal (CD, Album, Club, RE, RM)||RCA||BG2 03664||US||Unknown|
|PL-10472||Lou Reed||Rock N Roll Animal (LP, Album, Promo, RE, Gat)||RCA Victor||PL-10472||Spain||1977|
|PL-10472||Lou Reed||Rock N Roll Animal (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||RCA Victor||PL-10472||Spain||1977|
|AYK1-3664||Lou Reed||Rock N Roll Animal (Cass, Album, RE)||RCA||AYK1-3664||US||Unknown|
- Art Direction – Acy R. Lehman
- Bass – Prakash John
- Drums – Pentti Glan
- Engineer – Gus Mossler
- Guitar – Dick Wagner, Steve Hunter
- Keyboards – Ray Colcord
- Management [Representation] – Transformer
- Photography By [Cover] – Dalrymple
- Producer – Lou Reed, Steve Katz
- Producer [Assistant] – Bruce Somerfeld, Ralph Moss
- Recorded By [Remote Recording] – Frank Hubach
- Tape Op [Tape Operator] – Joe Lopes
- Written-By – Lou Reed
Recorded live at Howard Stein's Academy of Music, N.Y.C.
Originally released in 1974.
© 1966 Dunbar Music, Inc. & Oakfield Avenue Music, Ltd.
Sleeve © 1981 RCA Records Made in Germany Fabrique in Allemagne
- Barcode (Text): 0 035628 366412
- Barcode (Scanned): 035628366412
- Label Code: LC 0316
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Price Code (Ḋ): SF
- Price Code (F): RC330
- Price Code (UK): YY
- Other (Bottom right back cover): C383EUR
- Pressing Plant ID (Label side B, embossed): [Bass clef]
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, stamped): E-0008 A-3/11-89
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, stamped): E-0008 B-3/11-89
- Marketed By – BMG
- Distributed By – RCA S.A.
- Distributed By – RCA Schallplatten GmbH
- Distributed By – RCA S.A.
- Distributed By – RCA S.P.A.
- Distributed By – RCA B.V.
- Distributed By – RCA Ltd.
- Produced For – Anxiety Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – Dunbar Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Published By – Dunbar Music, Inc.
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Academy Of Music
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Pressed By – Sonopress – E-0008
Rock 'n' Roll Animal is a live album by American musician Lou Reed, released in February 1974 by RCA Records. In its original form, it features five songs, four of which were initially recorded by The Velvet Underground. Reed's band included Pentti Glan drums, Prakash John bass, Ray Colcord keyboards, and Dick Wagner and Steve Hunter guitars. The two guitarists would later form the basis of the first Alice Cooper solo band, beginning on Welcome to My Nightmare, which also features Glan and John. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Lou 'n'roll Animal. Lou Reed - Rock'n'roll Animal 1974. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Lou Reed. Songs in album Lou Reed - Rock'n'roll Animal 1974. Lou Reed - Intro, Sweet Jane. Lou Reed - Heroin. Lou Reed - How Do You Think It Feels Previously Unreleased. Lou Reed - Caroline Says I Previously Unreleased. Lou Reed - White Light White Heat. Lou Reed - Lady Day. Lou Reed - Rock &ap. Rock n Roll Animal, an album of Reed standards, opens with Sweet Jane and a jam by the band before Reed takes the stage, which establishes that, unlike some of his past backup groups, this one is first-rate. The rest of the side is devoted to a towering, unsettling version of Heroin. Each listener can personally decide the morality of this song Heroin, its my wife and its my life as a performance it is sinister and stunning rooted in a treacherous organ and strung tautly on a set of vaulting guitar riffs. The piece has the atmosphere of a cathedral at black mass, where heroin is God. The album was recorded at Howard Stein's Academy of Music in New York in Dec 1973. Sweet Jane is a song by The Velvet Underground, originally appearing free to Lou Reed Rock n Roll Animal. Rock n Roll Animal is a live album by Lou Reed, released in 1974. In its original form, it features five songs from different periods of his creative career, including several songs by the Velvet Underground. The songs are all re-arranged into a powerful hard rock set. The musicians were Pentti Glan drums and Prakash John bass, Ray Colcord keyboards, and Dick Wagner and Steve Hunter on guitars the two guitarists would later form the second Alice Cooper band, first on Welcome to My Nightmare, which also featured Glan, Colcord and Prakash John. Rock N' Roll Animal. In 1974, after the commercial disaster of his album Berlin, Lou Reed needed a hit, and Rock N' Roll Animal was a rare display of commercial acumen on his part, just the right album at just the right time. Recorded in concert with Reed's crack road band at the peak of their form, Rock N' Roll Animal offered a set of his most anthemic songs most dating from his days with the Velvet Underground in arrangements that presented his lean, effective melodies and street-level lyrics in their most user-friendly form or at least as user friendly as an album. Rock 'N' Roll - Lou Reed. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Rock N Roll Animal. Released February 1974. Rock N Roll Animal Tracklist. Intro, Sweet Jane Lyrics. Heroin Lyrics. White LightWhite Heat Lyrics. Lady Day Lyrics. Rock n Roll Lyrics. About Rock N Roll Animal. Rock N Roll Animal Q&A. Check it out and see what we thought about this one. Sorry, something went wrong. Legal Privacy Cookies Imprint Creator Resources Blog Charts Popular searches