🎤 New York Dolls - New York Dolls MP3
- Performer: New York Dolls
- Title: New York Dolls
- Genre: Rock
- Country: US
- Record source: CD, Album, Reissue, Repress
- Style: Glam
- Label: Mercury
- Cat#: 832 752-2
- MP3 album: 1206 mb
- FLAC album: 2489 mb
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 936
|4||Looking For A Kiss||3:18|
|9||Lonely Planet Boy||4:09|
|SRM-1-675, SRM 1-675||New York Dolls||New York Dolls (LP, Album, PRC)||Mercury, Mercury||SRM-1-675, SRM 1-675||US||1973|
|SRM-1-675||New York Dolls||New York Dolls (LP, Album, San)||Mercury||SRM-1-675||US||1973|
|UICY-77972||New York Dolls||New York Dolls (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, SHM)||Mercury||UICY-77972||Japan||2016|
|MC8-1-675||New York Dolls||New York Dolls (8-Trk, Album)||Mercury||MC8-1-675||US||1973|
|SRM-1-675||New York Dolls||New York Dolls (LP, Album, RE, Red)||Mercury||SRM-1-675||US||Unknown|
- Arranged By – The New York Dolls
- Bass – Arthur Harold Kane
- Cover [Cover Coordination] – Album Graphics, Inc.
- Drums – Jerry Nolan
- Engineer – Ed Sprigg, Jack Douglas
- Executive-Producer – David Krebs, Marty Thau, Paul Nelson, Steve Leber
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Sylvain Sylvain
- Guitar, Vocals – Johnny Thunders
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – Dennis Drake
- Other [Hair] – Shin
- Other [Makeup] – Dave O'Grady
- Photography By – Toshi
- Piano [Additional], Synthesizer [Moog] – Todd Rundgren
- Producer – Todd Rundgren
- Saxophone – The Fantastic Buddy Bowser
- Vocals, Harmonica, Gong – David Jo Hansen
- Written-By – JoHansen (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 11), E. McDaniel (tracks: 9), Thunders (tracks: 1, 7, 8, 10, 11), Sylvain (tracks: 5, 6)
Other US pressing with the same catalog numbers exist:
- New York Dolls doesn't feature SID codes
- New York Dolls is made by a different manufacturer (PMDC, USA and not EDC) and features a 0704 code under the SPARS code on the back cover
- New York Dolls is made by a different manufacturer (DADC, not EDC)
Digital mastering at PolyGram Studios.
Special thanks: Paul Nelson, Bud Scoppa, Betty Thau, Peter Jordan, Max, Keeth, Christian, Desmond.
This album is dedicated to Billy Doll.
℗ © 1973 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Manufactured and marketed by PolyGram Records.
- Barcode (Text): 0 422-832752-2 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 042283275225
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Matrix / Runout (Mould stamp): MADE IN USA BY EDC
- Matrix / Runout: 832 752 2 [email protected] Z [Universal Logo]
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0371
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – PolyGram Studios
- Made By – EDC, USA
New York Dolls is the debut album by the American hard rock band New York Dolls. It was released on July 27, 1973, by Mercury Records. In the years leading up to the album, the Dolls had developed a local fanbase by playing regularly in lower Manhattan after forming in 1971. However, most music producers and record companies were reluctant to work with them because of their vulgarity and onstage fashion as well as homophobia in New York the group later appeared in exaggerated drag on the album cover. The New York Dolls - Live 1974 - New York Dolls. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The New York Dolls - Live 1974. Исполнитель: New York Dolls. 2014 alternative. The Heartbreakers, New York Dolls, Johnny Thunders, Jerry Nolan, Sylvain Sylvain, Arthur Kane. New York Dolls. 2004 Live from Royal Festival Hall 2004. Rock 'N Roll. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от New York Dolls на маркетплейсе in album New York Dolls - New York Dolls 1973. New York Dolls - Personality Crisis. New York Dolls - Looking For A Kiss. New York Dolls - Vietnamese Baby. New York Dolls - Lonely Planet Boy. New York Dolls - Frankenstein Orig. New York Dolls - Trash. New York Dolls - Bad Girl. The Return Of The New York Dolls: Live From Royal Festival Hall 2004. Too Much Too Soon. Red Patent Leather. Listen free to New York Dolls New York Dolls Personality Crisis, Looking for a Kiss and more. 11 tracks 42:48. New York Dolls was met with widespread critical acclaim but sold poorly and polarized listeners. When the New York Dolls released their debut album in 1973, they managed to be named both Best New Band and Worst Band in Creem Magazine's annual reader's poll, and it usually takes something special to polarize an audience like that. And the Dolls were inarguably special - decades after its release, New York Dolls still sounds thoroughly unique, a gritty, big-city amalgam of Stones-style R&B, hard rock guitars, lyrics that merge pulp storytelling with girl group attitude, and a sloppy but brilliant attack that would inspire punk rock without the punks e. Tracklisting & More Information 1. That's Poison 2. I Am Confronted 3. It's Too Late 4. Oh Dot 5. I'm A Boy, I'm A Girl 6. Coconut Grove 7. Take Me To the Dolls are a lot more than just another visually weird band. In much the same way that the Stones and the Who began as symbols of and for their club audiences, the Dolls, in their series of legendary gigs at the Mercer Arts Center came to be the forefront of a new creatureclan. Interesting sociologically, but it could get pretty deadly on a music level, if it werent for the Dollss street sense. They dont take their movie any more seriously than they take anyone elses, and they play it with a refreshing and sardonic sense of humor. In fall of last year the Dolls Toured England, where their first drummer died of chemical complications. New York Dolls is the 1973 debut studio album by the Ameeican glamrockprotopunk band New York Dolls. By the time the album was recorded, the band had developed a following by playing regularly in lower Manhattan after forming in 1971. However, they were unappealing to record companies because of their onstage cross-dressing and vulgarity, while most record producers were reluctant to work with them. For shock value, the group was photographed in exaggerated drag on the iconic album cover. Even while recording the album, the Dolls wore their usual, flashy clothing