🎤 Oingo Boingo - Good For Your Soul MP3
- Performer: Oingo Boingo
- Title: Good For Your Soul
- Genre: Rock
- Country: US
- Record source: CD, Album, Reissue
- Released: 1987
- Style: New Wave, Ska
- Label: A&M Records
- Cat#: CD 3252
- MP3 album: 1788 mb
- FLAC album: 2076 mb
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 131
|1||Who Do You Want To Be?||3:32|
|2||Fill The Void||3:42|
|3||Wake Up (It's 1984)|
Horns [Additional] – Mario Guarneri, Miles Anderson
|4||No Spill Blood|
Backing Vocals – Marko Babineau, Mike Gormley
|5||Pictures Of You||4:03|
|6||Cry Of The Vatos|
Horns [Additional] – Mario Guarneri, Miles Anderson
Harmonica – James Wood
|8||Good For Your Soul||3:15|
|10||Nothing Bad Ever Happens||3:42|
|11||Dead Or Alive|
Backing Vocals – Marko Babineau, Mike GormleyHorns [Additional] – Mario Guarneri, Miles Anderson
|SP-4959||Oingo Boingo||Good For Your Soul (LP, Album, RCA)||A&M Records||SP-4959||US||1983|
|SP-4959||Oingo Boingo||Good For Your Soul (LP, Album, EMW)||A&M Records, I.R.S. Records||SP-4959||US||1983|
|SP-3252||Oingo Boingo||Good For Your Soul (LP, Album, RE)||A&M Records||SP-3252||US||Unknown|
|CS-3252, CS-4959||Oingo Boingo||Good For Your Soul (Cass, Album, RE)||A&M Records, I.R.S. Records||CS-3252, CS-4959||US||1983|
|CS 3252||Oingo Boingo||Good For Your Soul (Cass, Album, RE)||A&M Records||CS 3252||US||1983|
- Arranged By [Horns] – Steve Bartek
- Art Direction – Lynn Robb
- Baritone Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Leon Schneiderman
- Bass, Synthesizer [Bass] – Kerry Hatch
- Drums – Johnny "Vatos" Hernandez
- Engineer – Howard Siegel
- Engineer [Assistant Extraordinaire] – Steve Macmillian
- Horns [Solos] – Dale Turner, Sluggo
- Illustration [Back Cover] – Georgeann Deen
- Illustration [Front Cover] – Lane Smith
- Instruments [Original Instruments] – Leon Schneiderman
- Keyboards – Ribbs
- Lead Guitar – Steve Bartek
- Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Danny Elfman
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Francis Delia
- Producer – Robert Margouleff
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Sam "Sluggo" Phipps
- Trumpet, Trombone – Dale Turner
- Written-By – Danny Elfman
Recorded at Baby O Recorders.
Additional recording at Crystal Industries.
Mixed at Kendun Recorders-Studio D.
Mastered at Precision Lacquer.
Original pressing: CD stamped Made in Japan.
℗ 1983 A&M Records, Inc.
© 1987 A&M Records, Inc.
Insert: Printed in U.S.A.
Published by Little Maestro Music (BMI)
This release is nearly identical to the US-made Oingo Boingo - Good For Your Soul with the exception of location of disc manufacture.
- Barcode (As Printed): 0 7502-13252-2
- Barcode (Scanned UPC-A): 075021325227
- Matrix / Runout (Laser): CD -3525 LBL 73
- SPARS Code: aad
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Little Maestro Music
- Recorded At – Baby'O Recorders
- Recorded At – Crystal Sound
- Mixed At – Kendun Recorders
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
Good for Your Soul is the third studio album by American new wave band Oingo Boingo, released in 1983. It was produced by Robert Margouleff and was the band's last album to be released on A&M Records. The record continues the unorthodox arrangements that the band had become known for, while moving in a softer direction than their previous work. Good For Your Soul featured an increased diversity in songwriting and instrumentation from previous Oingo Boingo records. The songs Fill the Void and. Songs in album Oingo Boingo - Good For Your Soul 1983. Oingo Boingo - Who Do You Want To Be. Oingo Boingo - Good For Your Soul. Oingo Boingo - No Spill Blood. Oingo Boingo - Cry Of The Vatos. Oingo Boingo - Fill The Void. Oingo Boingo - Sweat. Oingo Boingo - Nothing Bad Ever Happens. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Oingo Boingo. Good for Your Soul. Not as highly regarded as Only a Lad or Dead Man's Party, Good for Your Soul may have been underrated in the Boingo canon. While there are moments where Elfman and company are straining a little Wake Up It's 1984, there are other moments where the band is in full flight and at the top of their form - What Do You Want to Be gets the album off to a roaring start, Cry of the Vatos is a. very warped anthem, and No Spill Blood, inspired by The Island of Dr. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Good For Your Soul Oingo Boingo Good For Your Soul 1983 UMG Recordings, Inc. Released on: 1983 11 Songs. Good For Your Soul. Rock . Released July 26, 1983. Good For Your Soul Tracklist. Oingo Boingo Danny Elfman. Oingo Boingo - 1983 - Good for Your Soul. Who Do You Want To Be download. Good For Your Soul download. No Spill Blood download. 11 tracks 41:20. Band Name Oingo Boingo. Album Name Good for Your Soul. Type Album. Released date 26 July 1983. Labels A And M Records. Members owning this album3. Who Do You Want to Be. No Spill Blood. Good For Your Soul is a music studio album recording by OINGO BOINGO Crossover ProgProgressive Rock released in 1983 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker