🎤 Rush - Permanent Waves MP3
- Performer: Rush
- Title: Permanent Waves
- Genre: Rock
- Country: Canada
- Record source: Cassette, Album
- Released: 1980
- Style: Prog Rock, Classic Rock
- Label: Anthem
- Cat#: 4AN-1-1021
- MP3 album: 1187 mb
- FLAC album: 1303 mb
- Rating: 4.1/5
- Votes: 700
|2||Spirit Of Radio|
|ANR-1-1021||Rush||Permanent Waves (LP, Album)||Anthem||ANR-1-1021||Canada||1980|
|SRM-1-4001||Rush||Permanent Waves (LP, Album, RE)||Mercury||SRM-1-4001||US||1985|
|ANC-1021||Rush||Permanent Waves (Cass, Album, RE, Dol)||Anthem||ANC-1021||Canada||Unknown|
|25·8P-5075||Rush||Permanent Waves (CD, Album, RE)||Epic, Epic/Sony||25·8P-5075||Japan||1989|
|7142 720||Rush||Permanent Waves (Cass, Album)||Mercury||7142 720||New Zealand||1980|
- Art Direction, Graphics – Hugh Syme
- Artwork [Colour Collaboration] – Peter George
- Artwork [Cover Concept] – Hugh Syme, Neil Peart
- Bass Guitar, Synthesizer [Oberheim Polyphonic, Ob-1, Mini Moog, Taurus Pedal], Vocals – Geddy Lee
- Drums, Timpani, Timbales, [Orchestra] Bells, [Tubular] Bells, Wind Chimes, Bell Tree, Triangle, Crotales – Neil Peart
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar [Electric And Acoustic], Synthesizer [Taurus Pedals] – Alex Lifeson
- Engineer [Mixing Assistant, Cameo Appearances By] – Steve S. Hort
- Engineer [Mixing Assistant] – Adam Moseley, Craig Milliner, Geddy Lee
- Engineer [Mixing] – Terry Brown
- Engineer [Recording Assistant] – Robbie Whelan
- Engineer [Recording] – Paul Northfield
- Executive-Producer – Moon Records
- Lyrics By – Geddy Lee (tracks: B2), Neil Peart (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Management – Ray Danniels, Vic Wilson
- Management [Agency] – SRO Management, Inc.
- Mastered By – Ray Staff
- Music By – Alex Lifeson, Geddy Lee
- Other [Cover Girl Couturière] – Ou la la
- Other [Inspiration And Vocal Coaching By] – Daisy The Dog
- Other [Pilot Of Juliet Foxtrot Kilo] – Mike Deere
- Photography By – Deborah Samuel, Fin Costello, Flip Schulke
- Piano – Hugh Syme (tracks: B2)
- Producer, Arranged By – Rush, Terry Brown
- Steel Drums – Erwig Chuapchuaduah
Recorded at Le Studio, Morin-Heights, Quebec, during September and October 1979.
Mixed at Trident Studios, Soho, London, in November 1979.
Mastered at Trident.
Moult in cassette (At the top of side 1): MADE IN CANADA
© ℗ 1979 Cat Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cat Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Cat Productions Ltd.
- Recorded At – Le Studio
- Mixed At – Trident Studios
- Mastered At – Trident Studios
- Published By – Core Music Publishing
- Manufactured By – Columbia House Canada Ltd.
- Distributed By – Columbia House Canada Ltd.
About Permanent Waves. Permanent Waves is the bands seventh studio album, released on January 14th, 1980. It was recorded at Le Studio, Morin Heights, Quebec, and mixed at Trident Studios in London. The tracks were laid down just shy of four weeks, in part attributed to the idyllic working conditions of Morin Heights. The album marks a transition from long, conceptual pieces, into a more accessible, radio-friendly style. The Spirit Of Radio is one of the most commercial songs Rush has ever produced, containing several different musical elements, even a touch of reggae. At the time, Alex rec. Permanent Waves - Rush. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. SURPRISE This project came about from downtime between Queen Adam Lamberts 2017 summer US and fall EUUK tours. When I got home from that summer Waves is the seventh studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush, released on January 14, 1980 on Anthem Records. After touring to support their previous album, Hemispheres 1978, the band regrouped in July 1979 to work on material for a follow-up. This period marked a shift in the group's sound characterized by more concise arrangements and radio friendly songs, such as The Spirit of Radio and Freewill, though their progressive rock blueprint is still evident with the nearly ten-minute. Songs in album Rush - Permanent Waves 40Th Anniversary 2020. Rush - The Spirit Of Radio. Rush - Freewill. Rush - Entre Nous. Rush - Jacob's Ladder. Rush - Different Strings. About Permanent Waves. At the time, Alex r. Permanent Waves is the seventh studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush, released January 1, 1980. The album was recorded at Le Studio, Morin Heights, Quebec, and was mixed at Trident Studios in London, UK. Permanent Waves became Rush's first US Top 5 album hitting 4 and was the band's fifth Gold eventually Platinum selling album. The album also marks a distinct transition from heavy metal and progressive rock into a more accessible, radio-friendly style and consequently, a significant expansion. Permanent Waves earned Rush new hoards of fans, even converting some of their harshest critics. But Lifeson himself wasn't engaged by the album at first. I went through a period where I couldn't listen to the album, Lifeson told Music Express. I was really disappointed. It didn't seem like there was anything new or fresh about the album. We had written the material last summer, had performed three of the songs onstage and had spent a couple of months in recording. By the time we had finished, we were getting tired of the material. Permanent Waves 2020 - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album Permanent Waves to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Permanent Waves 2020