🎤 Siouxsie And The Banshees - Voices On The Air (The Peel Sessions) MP3
- Performer: Siouxsie And The Banshees
- Title: Voices On The Air (The Peel Sessions)
- Genre: Rock
- Country: UK & Europe
- Record source: CD, Compilation
- Released: 23 Oct 2006
- Style: Post-Punk, Alternative Rock
- Label: Polydor, Universal Music Catalogue, BBC
- Cat#: 9842940
- MP3 album: 2689 mb
- FLAC album: 1071 mb
- Rating: 4.8/5
- Votes: 362
|1||But Not Them|
Written-By, Performer – The Creatures
|9||Into The Light||4:21|
|12||Metal Postcard (Mittageisen)||3:34|
|16||Love In A Void||2:39|
|19||Hong Kong Garden||2:41|
Written-By – Lennon/McCartney
|none||Siouxsie & The Banshees||The John Peel Sessions (CDr, Comp, Num, Promo, Wat)||Universal||none||UK||2006|
|60249842940||Siouxsie And The Banshees||Voices On The Air (The Peel Sessions) (CD, Comp)||Polydor||60249842940||Brazil||2006|
- Bass – Steven Severin (tracks: 1 to 14, 16 to 19)
- Drums – Budgie (tracks: 13 to 19), Kenny Morris (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Engineer – Bill Aitken (tracks: 9 to 12), Dave Dale (tracks: 5 to 12), Martyn Parker (tracks: 9 to 12), Mike Robinson (tracks: 1 to 4, 13 to 16)
- Guitar – John McGeoch (tracks: 13, 14, 16), John McKay (tracks: 1 to 12), John Valentine Carruthers (tracks: 17 to 19)
- Liner Notes [Home, 22.06.06] – Paul Morley
- Mastered By – Simon Murphy
- Producer – Dale Griffin (tracks: 13 to 16), Malcolm Brown (tracks: 1 to 4), Mike Robinson (tracks: 17 to 19), Tony Wilson (tracks: 5 to 12)
- Product Manager [Project Managed By] – Sue Armstrong
- Vocals – Siouxsie Sioux
- Written-By – Siouxsie And The Banshees (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 14, 16 to 19)
Released in a jewel case with clear tray.
Contains an 8-page booklet.
Front sleeve: A BBC recording
This compilation ℗ 2006 Universal Polydor Ltd © Universal Polydor Ltd. A division of Universal Music Operations Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Polydor Ltd., a Universal Music company.
The BBC word mark and logo are trade marks of the British Broadcasting Corporation and are used under license. BBC logo ©BBC 1996.
Marketed and distributed in the UK by Universal Music, a Universal Music Group company.
Made in the E.U.
Universal Music Catalogue [logo]
Tracks 1, 7: Dreamhouse / Chrysalis Music / Domino Music / Sparta Florida Music
Tracks 2 to 6, 9 to 12, 17 to 19: Dreamhouse / Chrysalis Music / Domino Music
Track 8: Northern Songs Ltd
Tracks 13, 14, 16: Drreamhouse / Chrysalis Music / Domino Music / Rykomusic
Track 15: Mount Venus / Warner Chappell Music
Tracks 1 to 4 ℗ 1977 BBC. Tracks 5 to 8 ℗ 1978 BBC.
Tracks 9 to 19 ℗ 2006 BBC.
Released by arrangement with BBC Music.
Thanks to Joe Black, Azi Eftekhari, Lindsay Skilling and all at BBC Worldwide and Radio 1.
Dedicated to the memories of John Peel and John Walters.
- Barcode: 6 02498 42940 2
- Rights Society: BIEM / SABAM
- Label Code: LC05064
- Matrix / Runout: Universal [4 x logo] 06024 984 294-0 01 E 51795901
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LQ57
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0124
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Copyright (c) – Universal Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Record Company – Universal Music Operations Ltd.
- Record Company – Polydor Ltd.
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Marketed By – Universal Music
- Distributed By – Universal Music
- Record Company – Universal Music Group
- Published By – Dreamhouse
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Domino Music
- Published By – Sparta Florida Music Group Ltd.
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Rykomusic
- Published By – Mount Venus Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC
- Record Company – BBC Music
- Mastered At – Sound Recording Technology
- Recorded At – Maida Vale Studios
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 51795901
Voices on the Air: The Peel Sessions is a compilation released in 2006 by English alternative rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees. It is composed of recordings made on John Peel's BBC Radio 1 show. The first three sessions date from the Banshees Mk1, the 1977-1979 era of guitarist John McKay and drummer Kenny Morris. The fourth session was captured during guitarist John McGeoch-era in 1981. The last session was done in 1986, with guitarist John Valentine Carruthers. Siouxsie & the Banshees were still unsigned and, according to the U. music industry, unsignable, when they visited the BBC studios for the first time an absurd state of affairs that so wholly belied the band's live and critical acclaim that, for a time, there was talk of the BBC itself releasing their first single, a straightforward rendering of their debut John. Peel session. Ultimately, it never happened. The BBC hierarchy was no more enamored of the Banshees' brittle, and so controversial, approach than any other label out there. Title: Voices Artist: Siouxsie and the Banshees Album: The Thorn E. Siouxsie And The Banshees. Steven Severin, Siouxsie Sioux. Siouxsie & The Banshees - Voices On The Air - Продолжительность: and the Banshees were an influential English rock band which formed during 1976 in London. After their split in the year 1996, Siouxsie and drummer Budgie continued to record music as the Creatures duo, which they had formed in the early 1980sSiouxsie and the Banshees were an influential English rock band which formed during 1976 in London. Initially associated with the British punk rock scene, the band quickly evolved to create, A form of post-punk discord full of daring rhythmic and sonic experimentation. After their split in the year 1996, Siouxsie and drummer Budgie continued to record music as the Creatures duo, which they had formed in the early 1980s read more. Siouxsie and the Banshees were an influential English rock band which formed during 1976 in London. Initially associated with the British punk rock scene, the band quickly evolved to create read more. Other productions from Siouxsie And The Banshees. The Rapture. Todas as músicas do álbum Voices On The Air: The Peel Sessions de Siouxsie And The Banshees para ouvir, confira também as letras, traduções e vídeos. Voices On The Air: The Peel Sessions. Complétez votre collection Album Releases. Phoebe 6 Voices on the Air:peel Sessions - & the Bansh Siouxsie Compact Disc Free Shippin -Voices on the Air:peel Sessions - & the Bansh Siouxsie Compact Disc Free Shippin. Free postage. item 7 Siouxsie and The Banshees - Voices On The Air - The Peel Sessions CD Univer NEW -Siouxsie and The Banshees - Voices On The Air - The Peel Sessions CD Univer NEW. Siouxsie and the Banshees - Best of 2002. Trending price. Siouxsie and the Banshees - Rapture 1997. Siouxsie and The Banshees Juju Original 1989 Pressing CD Album Polydor 839 005-2. Scream by Siouxsie & The Banshees Audio CD . Only 1 left in stock more on the way. Ships from and sold by . So here is the first Peel Session album I have purchased since the death of John Peel. It's another great testament to not only the exceptionally unique talents of the Banshees, but to the magic touch of Mr. Peel himself. These were taken from 4 different sessions that included 2 different band lineups between 1977 and 1981. The first two sessions are mostly material from the early singles and The Scream, and come off as high-quality live versions of the songs