🎤 The Dave Matthews Band - Remember Two Things MP3
|2||I'll Back You Up|
Guitar – Tim Reynolds
Arranged By [Additional] – Greg Howard , John D'Earth
Guitar – Tim ReynoldsRecorded By – Tom OhmsenSynthesizer, Chapman Stick, Percussion [Samples] – Greg Howard
|6||Seek Up (Outro)||2:00|
|8||One Sweet World||5:18|
|9||The Song That Jane Likes||3:33|
Guitar – Tim Reynolds
Guitar – Tim ReynoldsRecorded By – Tom Ohmsen
|BAMA 001||The Dave Matthews Band||Remember Two Things (CD, Album)||Bama Rags Records||BAMA 001||US||1993|
|88875003861, none||Dave Matthews Band||Remember Two Things (2xLP, Album, RE, 180)||Bama Rags Records, RCA, Legacy||88875003861, none||US||2014|
|07863 67547-2||Dave Matthews Band||Remember Two Things (CD, Album, RE)||RCA||07863 67547-2||US||Unknown|
|07863-67547-2||The Dave Matthews Band||Remember Two Things (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Bama Rags Records||07863-67547-2||US||Unknown|
|88843064241||Dave Matthews Band||Remember Two Things (2xLP, Album, Num)||Bama Rags Records, RCA, Legacy||88843064241||US||2014|
- Bass, Arranged By [Arrangements By] – Stefan Lessard
- Cover [Stereogram] – Rick Kwiatkowski
- Crew – The Angel Elijah, Fenton, Henry, Bag The Mallet, Michael
- Design [Sleeve] – Thane Kerner
- Guitar, Vocals, Arranged By [Arrangements By] – David Matthews
- Management, Booking – Coran Capshaw, Red Light Management
- Mastered By – Dave Glasser
- Mixed By – Bob Dawson (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8), Bob Robeson (tracks: 4)
- Percussion, Vocals, Arranged By [Arrangements By] – Carter Beauford
- Photography By – C. Taylor Crothers
- Producer – The Dave Matthews Band
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – John Alagia
- Violin, Vocals, Arranged By [Arrangements By] – Boyd Tinsley
- Woodwind, Vocals, Arranged By [Arrangements By] – Leroi Moore
- Written-By – David Matthews, Mark Roebuck (tracks: 6)
Not the mastered by Nimbus version.
Recorded at Trax (Charlotesville, VA), Flood Zone (Richmond, VA), The Muse (Nantucket, MA).
Tracks 7 & 8 recorded at Flat Five Studios, Salem, VA.
Engineered and mixed at Rutabaga Studios, Arlington, VA.
Mixed at Bias Recording, Springfield, VA.
Mastered at AIRSHOW, Springfield, VA.
℗ © 1993 Bama Rags Records
Tracks 10b and 10c aren't credited.
- Barcode: 0 7863-67547-2 7
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50E5
- Matrix / Runout: A01 DIDX-251811-1
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bama Rags Records
- Copyright (c) – Bama Rags Records
- Manufactured By – BMG Distribution
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Glass Mastered At – Sony DADC – DIDX-251811
- Recorded At – Trax, Charlottesville, VA
- Recorded At – Flood Zone Studio
- Recorded At – The Muse
- Recorded At – Flat Five Press & Recording
- Engineered At – Rutabaga Studios
- Mixed At – Rutabaga Studios
- Mastered At – Airshow Mastering, Springfield, VA
- Published By – Mark Roebuck
- Published By – Colden Grey, Ltd.
Remember Two Things is an album by the Dave Matthews Band, released independently on the band's Bama Rags label on November 9, 1993. This is the only release that lists the name of the group as The Dave Matthews Band although the article was removed in later pressings. It was reissued by RCA Records on June 24, 1997, and was certified platinum by the RIAA in 2002. The album cover art is an autostereogram that, when focused on correctly, shows a person's hand displaying a peace sign. It was created. Remember Two Things is the first album by Dave Matthews Band, released independently on the band's Bama Rags label on November 9, 1993. This was the in album Dave Matthews Band - Remember Two Things 1993. Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching. Dave Matthews Band - Tripping Billies. Dave Matthews Band - Recently. Dave Matthews Band - Satellite. Dave Matthews Band - One Sweet World. Dave Matthews Band - Minarets. Dave Matthews Band - Seek Up. Dave Matthews Band - I'll Back You Up. Dave Matthews Band - Christmas Song. Although the Dave Matthews Band's debut album, Remember Two Things, is hindered by a number of long-winded jams and an unfocused production, the record is an impressive showcase for their instrumental prowess. Preview, buy, and download songs from the album Remember Two Things, including Ants Marching Live, Tripping Billies Live, Recently Live and many more. Buy the album for USD . Songs start at USD . Released: 16 Apr 1993. 1993 Bama Rags Records. More By Dave Matthews Band. Away From the World. Live At Folsom Field Boulder Colorado. About Remember Two Things. Dave Matthews Bands self-issued debut album, coming Nov. The record featured six tracks recorded live, two studio efforts by the entire band and two studio cuts by Matthews and longtime DMB collaborator and touring member Tim Reynolds. The album was issued on vinyl for the first time in June 2014, along with two additional tracks from the sessions. The album features early live versions of Ants Marching, Tripping Billies and Satellite, all of which appeared in studio form in subsequent albums. Remember Two Things Q&A. Completa la tua Collezione su The Dave Matthews Band. Listen free to Dave Matthews Band Remember Two Things Ants Marching, Tripping Billies and more. 10 tracks 68:57. Sunday 1 December 2019. Monday 2 December 2019. Tuesday 3 December 2019. by Dave Matthews Band. Author Hurricane 1,065. A EG Fm I remember thinking I'll go on forever only knowing. E I'll see you again But I know The touch of you is so hard to remember But like that touch I know no other And for sure we have danced In the risk of each other Would like to dance Around the world with me I'll be falling all about my own thing And I know your the heaviest weight. When your not here that's hung Around my head. Remember Two Things is a jazz related rock music album recording by DAVE MATTHEWS BAND released in 1993 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette